Sunday, May 17, 2009

Clayton Crain & Humberto Ramos


The comic art community is a great community. I have met a lot of great people out there who are willing to help one another out with sketches and commissions and tips on where to find rare art. It's really a wonderful thing. These are two examples of that kindness. Clayton Crain NEVER comes to the tristate area. To be honest I don't even know if he does any cons besides Emerald City. Fortunately Colin Solan was able to come through for me by getting this awesome acrylic painting of Gambit & Mr. Sinister by the X-Force & Ghost Rider Marvel exclusive superstar.





Another example is this Gambit sketch by one of my favorite artists Humberto Ramos. I treasure my WWPhilly commission I got from Humberto but am always looking to add more of his art to my collection. This was purchased from Almando Rodriguez who got Humberto to sketch this at Megacon.

No comments: